Escape to the country with one of our retreat packages. Would you like to indulge in a little luxury with a signature massage and hot-tub experience? Or take someone’s breath away with a once in a life time helicopter ride over the Welsh Valleys!
With 10 years under our belt as a successful events venue, we are now launching a new experience to mark the occasion. Margaret and Ben would like to widen the opportunities for people to experience Lemore Manor, making this unique country property so much more than just a wedding venue.
Our boutique Lemore Lodges nestled between the trees and overlooking the lake provide a wonderful nights stay in the countryside. Each lodge is individually designed with an en suite bathroom, mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities and are all fully heated to keep you nice and toasty. Our lodges are available to book for a special treat or just some much needed ‘you’ time to recharge and reconnect!
What’s included in your retreat?
- Exclusive use of our Hidden Haven in the woods
Lemore’s Hidden Haven with a private hot tub to soak up the scenery and unwind, wi-fi and sound system (plug in your playlist for that personal touch), champagne fridge, it’s own secret garden and a boutique feel throughout. Pamper treatments are available to book in advance and we will have Egyptian cotton robes and towels waiting for you.
- Breakfast Hamper
Start the day with a crisp newspaper and coffee, no alarm just the sound of birds outside your lodge. A gorgeous hamper filled with local speciality products will be freshly prepared for your stay including home-made yogurts, fresh juice and coffee, tasty pastries, charcuterie meats and cheeses, crusty breads with jams and luxury cereals. Of course not forgetting a bottle of fizz to enjoy!
- Lawn Games and 11 acres of Grounds
Disconnect from the outside world and get in touch with nature. We have 11 acres of well tended gardens to roam, with fruit trees, a lake and plenty of nooks and crannies. Choose from an array of games – Badminton, Croquet, Giant Chess, Football and Cricket to name but a few, to spark your competitive side. Onsite pursuits such as Segway’s, Laser Clay Shooting and Falconry can be booked in advance.
- An elevated tour of Herefordshire and the Welsh Valleys in a Helicopter
- Tour the Black Mountains in a Vintage Morgan Car
- Deluxe Beauty Treatments
- Floristry Workshop
- Once in lifetime opportunity to take flying lessons at Shobdon Airfield
- Private Yoga classes
And whilst you are here…
- Chase Distillery Tours
- Local country establishments- Stagg at Titley, Glasbury River Café being two of our favourites
- A trip to Oaker Wood Leisure for Kayaking, Canoeing, Paintballing and all your other outdoor adventure activities
- Ramp up your nature fix a notch at Westbury Mill Gardens
- Book in for a pamper day at Holmer Park or Wye Leisure
- Climb Hay Bluff
- Visit the historic town of Ludlow- a 20 minute drive from Lemore
- Admire the rich History and grand architecture of Hereford Cathedral’s, Mappa Mundi and Chained Library
- We are just a 10 minute drive from the picturesque town of Hay-On-Wye (most famous for its Bookshops and Hay Festvial)