Twilight WeddingsPosted on Apr 02, 2019
A wonderful Lemore Wedding experience, without the usual formalities and price-tag
Picture exchanging your vows by candlelight, or underneath the star studded sky in the great outdoors
We are thrilled to introduce to you, our new and exciting concept here at the Manor. Twilight Weddings are perfect for those couples who are looking to move away from the traditional three course, sit down wedding format, allowing you to have a fabulous dinner/dance reception. The Twilight Wedding concept offers a beautiful wedding without the usual formalities- perfect for those wanting a relaxed experience and starting from just £3950 for up to 50 guests. Why compromise, when you have this elegant venue to surprise and spoil your guests?
A Lemore Twilight Wedding from start to finish
- Arrive at 3pm and enjoy one of the most talked about aspects at Lemore Manor, ‘The Hen’s Den’ and the ‘Gent’s Retreat’. These personal spaces allow for the Bride and Groom to spend time bonding with their bridesmaid’s and grooms party before saying ‘I Do’.
- Civil ceremonies can take place between 5pm-6pm at our ornate Bandstand in the grounds or in our stunning 19th century Coach House.
- Celebrate with a drink & canapé reception after your ceremony, allowing your guests to socialise in the gardens and grounds and make the most of the wonderful, light-filled reception rooms.
- Munch and mingle- Excite your guests with our evening street foods including Pizza from our Wood Fired Oven, Paella, Thai, Mexican or Indian.
- Dance the night away in our stunning Orangery with fully stocked Bar, PA sound system and heating/air conditioning.
- Allow your guests to rest their dancing feet in our beautiful boutique bedrooms onsite (from £170 per night). We can sleep up to 38 guests and there is an abundance of further accommodation nearby we can recommend to you.
- Reminisce with your guests over breakfast the following morning in the Manor House Dining Room (breakfast is included in the room fee).
The following is a guide to what’s included for 50 guests at just £3950. However, we are willing to discuss greater numbers and your preferred options in more detail and provide a proposal accordingly.
- 11 acres of gardens and grounds.
- Exclusive use of this private, country Manor House.
- Lawn games to include: Badminton, Croquet, Skittles, Football, Cricket and Outdoor Chess.
- A stunning Bridal Suite for the Bride and Groom with the Owners compliments.
- Use of the Hen’s Den and the Gent’s Lounge.
- Designated Wedding Coordinator to look after you and help with all aspects of planning here at the Manor. Your Coordinator will guide you through every step of your journey from the day you book and will be on hand with you on your special day.
- A reception drink and 3 types of canapés per guest.
- Delicious Street Foods, choose one of the following: Pizza from our Wood Fired Oven, Paella, Thai, Mexican or Indian.
- Opportunities to personalise the venue and bedrooms.
- Grand bespoke reception rooms with open fires and chandeliers, ideal for relaxing and entertaining.
- Spacious Terraces and an enclosed Courtyard.
- Disabled access and lift access to all floors.
- A snug Movie Room and Games Room – ideal for keeping little ones entertained.
- Plenty of onsite parking for guests.
- Front of House managers to look after you and your guests.
To give you some food for thought on just some of the possibilities for your Twilight wedding…
- A candlelit ceremony in our stunning Coach House.
- A black tie dinner and dance.
- An outdoor ceremony at our Bandstand under the stars, with cosy blankets and lanterns.
- Street foods and festival vibe.
- A 1920’s soiree.
- A Bollywood evening.
- A James Bond themed evening with red carpet.
- A Murder Mystery.
Options to upgrade
Our events team are very happy to discuss all of your ideas for alternate or additional foods and drinks.
Get in touch
Please head to our Contact page and fill in the form provided along with your preferred dates and specify the nature of your enquiry. Please bare in mind that these packages are proving very popular and are subject to availability. These are exclusively available to book between April 2019 and the 31st March 2020.
To find out more about Lemore’s Twilight Weddings, please get in touch with our Events Team on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01544 300281.