An unmissable competition for an indulgent overnight stay!Posted on Feb 15, 2019
ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRY- ONLY AT LEMORE
Head over to our Facebook Page to enter into our incredible competition!
To celebrate Valentine’s Day and the launch of our new venture, ‘Lemore Escapes’, we are giving away an indulgent overnight stay in our Lemore Lodges, for you and your partner.
RECHARGE & RESTORE
An opportunity for you to relax and unwind, in the wonderfully picturesque setting of our Hen’s Den. You may wish to book a private therapy treatment for both of you.
SOAK & BUBBLES
Delve into luxury with your very own private hot tub and pop open the fizz- there’s nothing better than a double dose of bubbles!
We are surrounded by stunning walks at the Manor. You may choose to get your nature fix and take a stroll from the grounds to Hollywell Dingle Nature Reserve or visit the tranquil water gardens at Westbury Mill. If you’re feeling energetic, a walk up Hay Bluff is well worth the climb for the spectacular views!
Included in your stay is a chauffeur driven ride to a local eatery for your evening meal.
START YOUR DAY WITH A LITTLE LUXURY
A gorgeous breakfast hamper filled with local specialities will be freshly prepared for your stay.
WANT TO WIN? Just follow these three simple steps:
STEP 1: LIKE our page.
STEP 2: COMMENT and TAG the person you’d like to share this treat with and tell us why you think you should win.
STEP 3: LIKE and SHARE this post.
Terms and Conditions:
– Entrants must be 21 years or over.
– Only one entry will be accepted per person.
– This prize has no monetary value and cannot be used in conjunction with an existing booking.
– Winner to be announced Sunday 24th February 2019 on our Facebook page. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
– The winner must have liked the Lemore Manor Facebook page.
– The prize must be used midweek between February the 14th and September the 30th 2019. Subject to availability.
– The winnings will be selected at the sole discretion of Lemore Manor management from the entries received. The decision of the judges is final.
– The chauffeur driven ride must be to either The Stagg at Titley, The Tram at Eardisley or The River Café at Glasbury.
– Therapy treatment not included in the prize, but can be booked in advance.
– Entrants must be a resident in the UK.