An impressive rural setting for any corporate occasion
Lemore is a world away from the pressures of city life, offering the ultimate change of scenery, and for your exclusive corporate use. Set in stunning Herefordshire countryside, this could be the perfect venue your next event. This historical 17th century manor boasts 11 acres of beautifully manicured grounds with a lake, bandstand and an abundance of wonderful spaces.
Within the manor you can relax in the spacious Orangery, with its white marble style tiles and spectacular views, perfect for large conferences, training days and team activities. You have a wide choice of breakout rooms, equally useful for small team gatherings or team days. The Link and The Coach House have magnificent light spaces for board discussions, lunches and tutorials.
Outdoors, the Hen House is nestled within the woods, a sanctuary where your guests can indulge and enjoy a little pampering.
Whether yours is a large, elaborate conference (up to 150 delegates) or a smaller, more intimate meeting (as few as 12), rest assured, we will go above and beyond to cater for your requirements. We are incredibly flexible, whether you are considering:
- Product Launches
- Board Retreats
- Reward incentive breaks
- Team building days
- Christmas parties
- Fashion shows
- Floristry classes
- Sales Conferences
- Cookery competitions
• Two drawing rooms (capacity 10-15)
• Coach House (capacity 20-70)
• Orangery (capacity 150)
• Glazed Link (capacity 10-30)
• Stationary, flip-charts, projector & screen
• Unlimited tea, coffee & water
• Wifi throughout property (high speed) & PA and sound system
• Air conditioned/heated rooms
• Ample free parking & helicopter landing pad
FACILITIES TO UNWIND
• The Hen House (jacuzzi, en-suite, fire-pit)
• Games Room (table tennis, table football, air hockey)
• Gentlemen's lounge bar(snooker table & mini bar)
• Movie Room
• Outdoor clay pizza Oven
• In house chef to spoil your guests with lavish food & drinks
• Lawn games (croquet, outdoor chess, football, cricket, badminton)
• Flexibility and freedom to execute your own plans. Full concierge service available.
ON & OFF SITE PURSUITS
• Segway racing
• Clay pigeon shooting
• Fitness bootcamp
• Team building activities in & outdoors (breakout activities, obstacle race, masterpiece murals)
• Treasure hunts
• Archery & crossbow
• Outdoor recreational activities (e.g. kayaking, raft building, hiking)
• Local Distillery tours
• Outdoor team building activities (e.g. paint balling, quad biking, go karting)
• Pony trekking
Please bare in mind that these are just some examples of what we are able to offer, and you are not restricted to these activities. We can work with you to create the best day for you and your team.
Accommodation for 38 guests in 19 beautiful rooms (further accommodation close by). Fifteen of these elegant rooms are in the manor itself. With crisp Egyptian cotton linen, elegant décor and luxurious mattresses, you can promise your guests a splendid overnight stay. Further en-suite accommodation will be found in the form of four stylish boutique Shepherd Huts in the grounds. Lift access to all floors. Ample parking.Unlike a hotel, there are no constraints and from the moment you book to the moment you arrive at the property, we will assist with all the important details from catering to entertainment allowing you and your team to enjoy the property all to yourselves, knowing that everything is taken care of.
Take a look at our great selection of events, activities and entertainment on site.
Our highly experienced in-house chefs are able to create a whole spectrum of delicious eats to impress your guests. The whole experience is unique to you, so we can adapt to meet all of your dietary requirements. Not to mention, we grow all of our own fruit, veg & herbs in the grounds, and with so many renowned suppliers on our doorstep in Herefordshire, we of course, will only use in season local produce.
Are you ready for Lemore?
You can hire the manor from one night to several, depending on your needs. We are as flexible as possible so each enquiry is dealt with on an individual basis. Please get in touch with us with as much information as possible so we can get back to you with a detailed quotation.